Thursday, August 2, 2007

Today is the Feast of St Peter Julian Eymard-- The Apostle of the Eucharist

Joee Blogs - a Catholic Londoner has a post on this Apostle of the Eucharist that founded the Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament.

I am a big believer in adoration. When I lived in Shreveport his works were available to read at the adoration chapel. I always picked them up for my Holy Hour. Go take a look.


The great thing about starting a blog is making a effort to rediscover the blogs that you used to read and lost somehow. The Catholic Londoner is one of those and I shall be adding it to my blogroll. He just happened to comment and when I went to his site I went "oh I have been here before". By the way he is the second Catholic med student on my links. Something that is real helpful in this day and age. The other is Antonias World who is also from the UK. There are various medical ethics issues that come up as to Catholics that I am sure they have thought about. They of course blog about much more than that.

There is one other Catholic blog from the UK I am trying to find again. She had a sort of racy sence of humor that was fun. She had a post on the most Hot priests of the UK I believe. Don't worry it was age appropriate. Maybe I will find her next week.

1 comment:

antonia said...

hehe! Thanks for the link! It was great to meet you too!

:-)

I dont know which blog you mean...but if I come across it I'll let you know!

Try looking under British Catholic blogs
http://britcat.blogspot.com/

you might find it listed there!

God Bless
-x-