Monday, August 13, 2007

A New Threat To Life- Warning Signs in the UK

Tip of the hat to Rise and Pray blog that alert us to this threat to human life and it's dignity.

I have always thought the Pro-life movement must focus it efforts on an International front. In some ways it does but this information must get out. What happens in the UK today will be fought for in the US tomorrow. The fact that as a part of this "permit the creation of interspecies embryos for experiments" is being considered is frightening.

This all has shades of how we did not stop the Euthanasia movement in the Netherlands.

3 comments:

DR said...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will of course, link to it on our blog. It literally turned my stomach as I was reading it. I wasn't so long ago that people laughed at you when you would mention that abortion was headed down this road. I can only hope that this nation and others come to their senses before we lose everything. Again, great job for bringing this to everyone's attention.

James H said...

Thanks. YEah stuff that happens in Europe should be watched. I am going to list some UK catholic blogs soon. SOme of them are afraid because of hate crime laws they will not be able to speak out.

I think what happens over there especially as to life issue is just around the corner for us

Mulier Fortis said...

Some of us will continue to speak out... my PP has said (from the pulpit, no less) that we should expect to see good Catholics go to prison over this stuff... and be ready to go there ourselves!