Monday, August 6, 2007

Louisiana Tech Football Roundup and A Youtube Memory


Louisiana Tech Band of Pride - Neck on You tube



We just don't bleed Purple and Gold here but also root for the Dawgs of Louisiana Tech. In fact this year I will have to root for Tech as they play my beloved Tigers. That is always fun. Louisiana Tech Football and the WAC is something I shall be blogging on along with my observations of LSU. I think something big is about to happen at Tech that is going to be noticed statewide.

Louisiana Tech Football News

The Advocate has this brief Blurb today(Tech Coverage in that paper sucks)

The Shreveport Times Paper has much better coverage with this article -Dooley, Dogs start to work.

The Monroe News Star World has this article entitled .Tech football team begins 'fourth quarter of off-season'

In related news WAC opponent Hawaii's quarterback's Colt Brennan has a HESIMAN TROPHY SITE. Well Well Well. It will be interesting to see that site after Tech beats Hawaii Sept 8th in Ruston. Yep I am going to that Game. I actually like Hawaii and root for them when they are not playing Tech. I love watching them at like 1 am in themorning here on the mainland.

Be sure to check out the Louisiana Tech Football board here. I am going to start posting on it soon. I make myself not post about football either on the LSU site or Tech site until about this time. Why? Because I got to make a living and if I started doing that I would be on the computer 24/7 365 days a year. So now I get to post on both for the next 6 months a good bit.

I am going to be adding more Louisiana Tech and LSU resources to that section of the sidebar so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know if you knew this but Louisiana Tech mens basketball is also really looking up ...

The Olu Ashaolu Postmortem

William Eunice, Full Circle from someone elses computer

James H said...

You are right about that. I ahve been following some the Tech BB stuff on the Tech board.

I am also pumped about Tech Baseball team. NExt year they host the WACChampionships which is going to be great. I think Dooley's hiring has helped the entire Atheltic program at Tech. Given it a much need shot in the arm for Alumni excitement.

People forget that People thjat go to Tech see themselves as much as a A state wide school and not so much a regional school. I am hoping the alumni chapters start showing some excitement too