Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tempers Flaring relating to politics in the Catholic blogsphere

While I was out of town yesterday it appears that several Catholic bloogers are going at it. I hope to comment on some of these issues tonight or tomorrow.

For the Greater Glory blog has a roundup of the controversy about the Catholics Against Rudy movement. I shall give my stance later.

Vox Nova hit in a ton of issues, that I wish I had could have commented on at the time. They included Gun Control and the Culture of Life , a post castrating politically conservative Catholics and blogs on immigration, a post on the Catholic League's statement against the minutemen, Preliminary Thoughts on Voter's Guides , and a post on how undocumented migrants are not criminals.

Like I said, I wish I was around when all this was being posted. I have some thoughts on these issues , I shall share this week

No comments: