Sunday, July 29, 2007

In the Gulf Coast Area and Want to Go To a Homeschooling Event Cajun Style?

I notice that one of the people on my blogroll is having a special event. Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks, who is also a author and writer of note, is holding a two day Home School Family Weekend
August 10-12, 2007 Abbeville, LA. Help spread the word. Here is her post that gives all the information. I shall be adding this to my Louisiana Catholic events for August that can be found at the top left of my blog.

1 comment:

William Eunice said...

Thanks for posting this. My wife and I just decided to use a hybrid Charlotte Mason/classical curriculm with our 6 year old this year. My wife was lamenting the fact that there appeared to be a great group in Virginia. She is pleased. We will be there barring emergency.