Monday, July 30, 2007

A Louisiana Catholic Blogger Roundup For Monday

Full Circle Blog has several good posts. For instance ,He has a very informative one on how the Doctrine of "The Bible Alone" does not make any sense.

Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks who is hosting this home schooling event in Abbeville next month has a interesting post up. Her post focuses on a priest that asked Benedict if it was bad that sometimes he wanted to play Soccer rather than go to Eucharistic adoration. I thought Pope Benedict's answer was great and insightful for all of us.

Father Ryan from the Diocese of Alexandria has several good post up. Check out his post with the hilarious You Tube Video of Natural Family Planning Versus Contraception.

Today he has a post reminding us the "pill" is not everything it seems.


The Brown Pelican Society has two post of note up this morning. Here is one talking about Catholic ID and the American College Experience. The Brown Pelican has also a post up regarding The Holy See Responds to Questions about the Church by Archbishop Burke.

From The Recamier had a post yesterday on Saint Martha and other historical tidbits.

Travis who runs the invaluable resource Catholic Tube has a new vid up.

Fr. Victor Brown’s Catholic Daily Message has this post today that talks about the first reading of Mass and how it relates to a conversation he had with the Sr. Briege McKenna, an Irish nun who has the gift of healing.

If you know of any Louisiana Catholic Bloggers that touch on the faith on Occasion let me know

3 comments:

William Eunice said...

BTW thanks for doing this ... it is keeping me on my toes and giving me a lot to read and think about in terms of Catholicism -- specifically in Louisiana

James H said...

Your welcome. By the way I have added your post.

I am sick at home and my computer is running on ancient dial up. So I was having some trouble with this ancient computer and ancient connection getting your blog to load on my comptuter

antonia said...

Thaks for your kind works on my blog James!

I will have a look at the videos now!

God Bless
:-)