Sunday, July 29, 2007

Governor Huckabee to be on CNN tomorrow and Also My Thoughts about Jack Cafferty

Governor Mike Huckabee will be the Guest on CNN’s “The Situation Room” with anchor Wolf Blitzer at 4:00 p.m. ET / 3:00 p.m. CT to discuss presidential politics and other topics. Be sure to Check it out if you can.

By the way speaking of the Situation Room. Does anyone, whether they are Republican, Democrat, Conservative, Liberal , or Moderate ,really enjoy this guy on the situation room that gives his two cents every 20 minutes.


I sometimes get the sense that Wolf Blitizer is not too thrilled that he has to banter with the sort of unoffical Situation Room sidekick. I know I wish he didn't have too. Now some people really like Cafferty. These fans have a whole web site devoted to the project of having CNN give him his own show. They have a online web petiton too as you can see. The web site started in July 2006 and so far they have received 1,294 signatures. Way to Go. I wish them success. I hereby suggest a 3 am spot on CNN headline news would do just fine.

I was recently watching a movie that came out in the 70's that got a lot of acclaim and had a lot of well known actors in it. It was called Network. It was about a News Network that got real outrageous to get ratings. Anyway there was a guy that went crazy on the air and instead of firing him they kept him on because he was getting great ratings. His Signature line was to look and into the TV camera and scream:



I am Mad as Hell and I am Not Going to Take THIS Anymore!!!!!!

As soon as saw that I went "Oh my God that is Jack Cafferty!!!!". However. Jack Cafferty is often mad about just certain things. Those things are mainly George Bush, Republicans, Conservatives, and did I mention George Bush and Republicans.

For all Cafferty fans please do not be offended. I in no way officially represent the Huckabee campaign and I am sure that this "respected" journalist will not be interviewing the Governor tomorrow. Of course if Cafferty did want to interview the Honorable Governor , I am sure Huckabee would do it. HUckabee reaches out to ALL just as he will as President.

Just trying to figure out the appeal and why he is on a timeslot where serious news is supposed to be discussed. If CNN doesn't want to be like FOX why do they have him on?



No comments: