Sunday, August 8, 2010

In Missouri Marian Days 2010 Wraps Up- LINKS


See my past posts on this at Heineken Beer Is the Official Beer of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Marian Days 2010 plus a lot of links at More Coverage of U.S. Catholics Largest Gathering -Marian Days 2010

Ok the huge Marian Days wrapped up today in Missouri. Keeping checking back on this post as I update it with new links

One of the local newspapers has a story about one of yesterday's events. See Vietnamese traditions bring pageantry to procession; religious gathering attracts 60,000

Some Texans recall a tragic moment. See Vietnamese Martyr Church Members Remember Those Lost
Check back for updates

Update I- Yes I know I have not updated. Got sidetracked. I will see if there is anything new and if so will add. I expect the Missouri Catholic papers will have something in their weekly edition and oh yes Catholic Key will have some more perhaps. So I will add those when I find them too
Update II- Brother David has on his twitter provided the link to this You Tube Vid of the
Opening song from an outdoor mass at Marian Days in Carthage, Missouri

No comments: