Monday, March 19, 2012

United States Naval Academy Cadets Getting A Week of Catholic Rome



I noticed at the end of the Pope Benedict's Wednesday Audience he gave a shout to the Cadets at the United States Naval Academy that were in attendance.


There is a nice piece and interview here on that these young people are doing in Rome this weekend. See A Military Perspective in Rome Students From Naval Academy Visit Lenten Station Churches.


The person interviewed is one of the 4 Missionaries of Focus that are Campus Ministers to Catholic Midshipmen Club

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI: Students at the United States Naval Academy are "Midshipmen" not "Cadets".

Anonymous said...

This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job.
I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.

Too cool!

my website; laundramats