Friday, March 30, 2012

The Roman Catholic View of When Jesus Comes Again ( Plus Mormon and Seventh Day Adventist Art )




It is with some amusement that I see a Catholic article on the Second Coming use as art background the "Second Coming" by a Seventh Day Adventist artist Harry Anderson .



Though this was I believe a Church of Latter Day Saint's commission . The fact that this well know artist took on Latter Day Saint's commissions is interesting as he was devout Seventh Day Adventist. This PDF is quite interesting into what and what he would not do for the Mormon Church. I always find his work wonderful too look at . My Grandmother was a Seventh Day Adventist so I key in on his artwork when it comes around a great bit.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so interesting! I do not think I have read through something like that before. So nice to discover another person with a few original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is needed on the web, someone with some originality!

Stop by my page ... corrib