Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Election Day In Louisiana and the Nation

And here the election day weather sucks in North Louisiana. Interesting to see how that might factor into a particular State Wide race here.

I endorsed!!

Cao For Congress in New Orleans (In fact the entire GOP House Delegation in Louisiana).
Senator David Vitter
For Lt Governor Jay Dardenne

I have in light of recent events changed my position on Amendment #2 in Louisiana and am now urging a NO vote.

Lots more post today. Plus recall in the Catholic Church it is the Day of the Dead. ALL SOULS DAY.

2 comments:

Jim said...

I'm anxious to see if Cao can pull it off. That is definitely an uphill battle.
Vitter, Fleming back in.
If there is an upset of sorts in the making, it is the Lt. Governor's race. I think Fayard may pull it off, we will see.

James H said...

I am just afraid The Hayride is right and that Cao will lose by a Heartbreaking close number of votes. I agree the Fayard race could be close though I think Jay pulls it out. Just a gut feeling based on not much. SHe needs a good turnout I think among black voters in Shreveort so we shall see