Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Episcopal Church Service Has Mock Pope , Mock Pope Mobile - SPEECHLESS (VID) (Update)

I suspect this was All Saints Day related !! See Crazy Video: Mock “Popemobile” at Episcopalian Halloween service

I dread to think what might have been happening at the Catholic Church down the street.

Update- Well as you can see from the link the evidence of the liturgical crime has been removed!! However Louisiana Anglican gives a post that attests it was as horrible as can be imagined. See Oh. My. Non-Specific-Non-Judgemental-And-Inclusive-Supreme-Entity. via Red Stick Rant.

2 comments:

Jim said...

I think that is one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen. What a disrespectful display, not just the fake 'popemobile' but the guys wearing hats?

James H said...

Oh but people do this because they think it will draw people in. As you can see the crowd was not that great