Friday, March 6, 2009

Should Huckabee Supporters Still Be Mad at Pat Toomey?

I noticed my post Huckabee Supporters Should Not Send a Dime to Pat Toomey has got picked up by Gop 12 and their post Will Huckabee backers support Toomey?

In part they say

Will Huckabee pass up the chance to endorse a pro-life alternative to Specter?

2) If he does endorse Toomey, how many HuckPAC resources would he throw his way in a primary or a general. After all, this is a primo race. Could Huckabee afford to resist Toomey in a general?and...

3) Will this be another test of Huck's famous ability to maintain a grudge?

The question for Huckabee supporters is shall we be useful idiots. Huck ran an Honorable campaign. McCain was always very unlikely to pick Huck for VP. But that did little for the Club for Growth folks (partly through their surrogate Lopez at the National Review) of bashing Huckabee non stop till the convention.

Who is holding the grudge. It was Toomey that was dishonorable and decided to say screw party unity because of this bizarre Jihad against Huckabee

I am not a useful idiot. The problem was not Huckabee but Toomey. Sorry if his over the top lying tactics come back to haunt him. It is up to him to apologize to Huck and his supporters. Not us. If he wants my money then expect that at the very least. He made the choice to try to lill off Huck forever and ever amen after the race for the nomination was over. Why should we trust him at all

Update- Hey I don't need an apology. How about a promise that Toomey will call off the dogs off Governor Huckabee in the future. Or is this grudge stuff all a one way street?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! They must scan
your blogspot daily the way I
do.

James H said...

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Toomey was wrong to go after Huckabee in the dishonest manner he did; but I also love my country and we need real conservatives in office warts and all. The bailout passed because of the Arlene Spectors of the GOP. Pennsylvania cannot do much better than Toomey at this point. I live in MN, but if I lived in Penn, Pat would be getting my full support.

Just my humble opinion.