Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Plane That Crashed In Catholic Cemetary Had Family of Abortion Clinic Chain Owner

Things like this happen to the just and unjust alike of course . But this make you go hmmm. See Family of Irving 'Bud' Feldkamp, Owner of the Nation's Largest Privately Owned Abortion Chain, Dies in Montana Plane Crash

Tip of the Hat to Spirit Daily

Update- My very Orthodox friend seems to be thinking I am being Un christian or taking advantage of this situation. See Plane Crashes Aren't Exactly Pro-Life

As I pointed out in the comment that is awaiting his mandatory approval and should be up tonight I was not saying that God was executing judgment. I was saying in this unlikely chain of event it is something to take notice of. Should we ignored the possible symbolism of the article. Perhaps Moses should have excerpted that part of the Old Testament dealing the leader of Egypt's son and in fact all the first born sons of Egypt that were killed because Pharaoh would not let his people go. Is that not very "pro-life"? I gave I think a quite good short disclaimer that there is no way we can be sure that GOD was sending a message or in fact for that matter a pro-life message. Perhaps it was all horrible Chance. But again perhaps not. I pray for this family and I don't think my referencing a peculiar set of circumstances make ME less "pro-life".

Perhaps For the Greater Glory is saying as pro lifers sould should ignore all the these strange circumsatnces and in fact not comment on them at all. But I don't think he is.

No comments: