Monday, March 2, 2009

Urgent Prayers Request for Some Louisiana Catholics

I mentioned this in my Louisiana Catholic Blog post but I wanted to highlight again!!!

Horrible news here as to the son of a Catholic blogger. Full Circle has My son Peter is in the ER with a (likely) brain tumor . For any Louisiana Tech readers he is also a part of that family.

Second please read Astonished, Yet at Home! He has a important prayer request for a young couple Prayers for Beth and Joey Reed (Please Read)

Please pray for them and perhaps add them to your intentions !!

2 comments:

Joe said...

I'm a friend of the author of Full Circle. He told me to thank you for posting his prayer intention for his son on here.

God Bless,
Joe

James H said...

Thanks all. Yeah I am hoping the prayers help.

Joe

Yeah I was pretty shicled about his son. I think that came out of no where

Oh also I forgot too aded you the Catholic update links. When you post I will include it on the update