Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Links Links Links For St Patrick's Day

I am sure there will be many St Patrick's day Post so I don't intend to reinvent the wheel over here. I would suggest first going to Pro-Ecclesia that is continuing his tradition of a major link filled St Pat's post. Be sure to check his past posts at the bottom of his entry. See Happy Feast Day of St. Patrick - 17 March

I will try to post other St Paddy links of interest as I see them through out the day. So yall come back :)

Update-
National Review has a interesting looking mp3 available for listening.
Philip Freeman on St. Patrick of Ireland
Philip Freeman, author of St. Patrick of Ireland: A Biography, says, "[St. Patrick's Day] really is an American phenomenon. To a lesser extent Canada and Australia too, but it's really America that invented the modern St. Patrick's day and then exported it back to Ireland
."

Amy Welborn has a nice post at Ah, St. Patrick

First the war on Christmas and now the War on St Patrick's Day. Sad. Get Religion has the information at Holy St. Padraig, pray for us


The Anchoress has good stuff at Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

4 comments:

Chris Osgood said...

Happy St. Pat's!!!

James H said...

You too

How was your SPring Break

Chris Osgood said...

Great! I am now a seminarian for Cincinnati!!!

http://christopherosgood.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-break-is-over.html

James H said...

Congrats!!!!!!! Check out the Ten Reasons blog at my links. I think he is from that area

I linked your Classroom post today