Saturday, February 13, 2010

Obama's Democrat Problems Increase

I post a couple of weeks ago this link that showed real evidence that Nancy Pelosi has a real back bencher revolution on her hands.

It appears the Presidents problems are getting worse. See here and here.

It is interesting to note that what was in my opinion the start of a very unproductive civil war in the GOP started about this time in 2006.

I don't think It will reach those GOP 2006 levels for the democrats but for their sake they better hope they can put out fires soon.

Obama's problem and thus the Democrat problem I think lays in the Union vote that is getting more and more displeased.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Love your new header...very cool.

Regarding the Dems problems, they made one big mistake...they backed the wrong horse, Obama. He sold them all a bill of goods and they are just coming to realize they've been hoodwinked.

Personally, even though I used to be a Democrat until the last Primary election, I hope they lose the House so Fancy Nancy will lose her majority leadership. I know she won't get voted out in California...but Reid, on the other hand, just might lose his job. And it will serve him right for being such a schmuck.

Not that I'm all that pleased with the Republican's either. They're just the same thing, different logo.

James H said...

Thanks Mary. Yeah I will keep the header up till I guess Ash Wednesday. I suppose for Lent I need to think of another one