Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cardinal Francis George Speaks To 12,000 At BYU (LINKS)

I am going to spend some time updating this entry through out the day. To say this is historic is a understatement. The religious and political aspects of this is huge. It will take time for the secular media I suspect to catch on to this hard hitting address and it's impact.

Here are a few links

From the Mormon Times MMO: Cardinal’s speech set tone for LDS, Catholics and Mormons, Catholics must defend religious freedom, Cardinal says

Catholic News Service has an article here.

The Salt Lake Tribune has Cardinal tells BYU: We must work together for religious liberty

When the VIDEO comes online I will link that. Also when I can find the actual full text I will link that also. More later. Look below for updates.

Updates
The BYU Student Newspaper has Divided in doctrine, united in vision

This Salt Lake TV Station has about a short video here.

No comments: