Saturday, December 19, 2009

Celebrity Crusie Line Says No To Catholic Priests

I hope Catholics make their displeasure known.

While we do meet the needs of many guests onboard by supplying a priest, we have recently encountered a great deal of negative feedback pertaining to the "selective" support of one particular religion/faith. While Celebrity Cruises is unable to provide one minister/religious leader of every faith onboard every sailing, we have had to make areduction in the number of Roman Catholic Priests placements onboard.

Is anyone buying that? I mean are people really unhappy with the traditional arrangement of a Catholic Priesst and a generic sort Protestant Minister for the non Catholics?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is utterly ridiculous and will keep some Catholics from sailing. We are OBLIGATED to attend Mass on Sundays and certain other days. Now Celebrity is telling me I can't sail on Sundays? Something is very wrong here. I will cancel if this is true.