Thursday, October 15, 2009

Regarding that Fourth Grader that Asked Obama Why "Everyone Hates Him"

A guy on a political board I frequent was at the rally and was texting just before it . He just came back and made this observation on this story Young Fan Asks Obama: 'Why Does Everyone Hate You?'

He said here

Um that 4th grader was in line with us then some "officials" came get him and then he was in back sitting behind the stage. If that wasn't planned I don't know what was. I had a bunch of blacks look like they wanna kill me when I made a loud comment about his BS about the insurance companies. It was so ridiculous!

You know for goodness sake this was one of the planted questions they decided to put up there!!!

2 comments:

PersonalFailure said...

I had a bunch of blacks look like they wanna kill me when I made a loud comment about his BS about the insurance companies.

sigh.

Carlos Echevarria said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmfLTLU2vO0&feature=player_embedded

video of Obama in LA, Jindal getting booed