Thursday, October 15, 2009

President "Yes We Can" has Landed in Louisiana (Links)





Update II



Update III-

Dems Being Classy. They Boo Governor Jindal when Obama mentions him. By the way the Governor is coming to my town tomorrow


Update VI-

Obama says he will re build the Coastline and Barrier Islands YEA!!! The problem was Obama did not mention when and how and when exactly this effort is going to be put in the budget which makes think nothing will get done




This is my reaction as to Obama and the Crowd that for some reason is eating this flim flam up

Update V-

Oh well I am back and had some catching up to do. Like most of the USA I had to break away and watch the boy in the balloon drama

See Vid here at OBAMA: HEALTH CARE WILL GET DONE WITH MELANCON, LANDRIEU'S HELP

Obama Says Mistakes After Katrina Won’t Be Repeated (Update1)

Obama's salute to a New Orleans charter school‎ -

Young Fan Asks Obama: 'Why Does Everyone Hate You?' (oh good grief) I will have more on this later

2 comments:

Padre Steve said...

He spent a lot more time in Norway than he will spend in New Orleans! I guess it depends on your priorities!

James H said...

I so agree it is a scandal. It also leads to believe that this Admonistration is not serious about funding for the problems down here