Monday, September 13, 2010

Head of Louisiana Republican Party Roger Villere Injects Himself in Delaware Senate Race


Well this is interesting. Roger Villere , head of the Louisiana Republican Party and who is running for Lt Governor has interjected himself in the Delaware GOP Senate Primary. My position as a social conservative , pro life person is to not to vote for Castle is a problem in this instance. But people can disagree.

I just saw this tweet of his:
Call your family and friends in Delaware to vote for Christine O'Donnell on Tuesday. She's the conservative candidate running for US Senate.

Now I am not sure what the head of the Delaware GOP thinks about this. Do we need heads of State Parties making endorsements in other GOP primary State's races? Problematic I think.

I know he wearing two hats , if he should wearing not two hats but just one is another discussion we have had down here , but there you go.

Still interesting to note.

2 comments:

Jim said...

From the poll numbers I saw, he had better inject himself into the Louisiana Lt. Governor's race.

James H said...

LOL True!!