Friday, September 17, 2010

The More Liberals Talk About Masturbation The Better Christine O'Donnell Does!!

I discussed some of my misgivings about O'Donnell before the GOP primary. When she won I went OK I am just going to hang back and not get invested in her till I got answers to some concerns I have.

The democrat /secular/progressive base on the net , clueless about Christians and people of faith again, seems to have decided not to attack her on the issues that some folks such as I might have. They went right to the sex and attacks on her Christian and Catholic beliefs.

So for the second day my Catholic tribalism is kicking in and I spent a good bit of time defending her. You see parts of the DEM base by their silly conduct (it seems they are discovering their inner 13 year old) is making me get invested in her. They are pushing me to bond with O'Donnell and soon she will be MY CANDIDATE and then she has got me.

I suspect the paid political advisers in the Coon camp realize this happening and are not thrilled. But how do they stop the out of control base from doing stupid things. They really can't.

Revolution 21 shows so well why the Dems are shooting their ...

See Masturbatory politics: Losing never felt so good. That about sums it up.

The only mitigating factor for dems FOR NOW is the the usual insurgent TEA PARTY hardcore "RINO" hating conservatives are still calling out "RINOS" as they view them and demanding a Holy War over Karl Rove. They don't quite realize this is the reaching out "healing" stage. But that is quickly quieting down.

Amazing how people that think they know so much about politics don't seem to understand the Psychology of voter/ candidate realtionships in an election.

2 comments:

Andy said...

O'Donnell may have her problems, but what the left fails to realize is that there is a large percentage of Americans who would vote for Charles Manson at this point if he promised to reduced government spending. If the Dems don't get that by November, they are in for a rude awakening.

James H said...

So So true. I think they would be foolish underestimate her and all that.