Thursday, September 16, 2010

God Save the Queen and the Pope - Pope Comes the UK Today (Links)

kThe blogging will pick up a lot starting today. I have been sort of light this week so I would not burn out. This should be fun.

Today, he arrives at Edinburgh airport at 10:30 where I think greeted by the Queen! So by the time we wake up here in the USA a lot will have happened.

I shall try to start major blogging at 8 am Central USA time

Here are some resources
First the Vatican has their page up here.

The UK Official page is here. (web stream available)

Claz Coms
is a blog dedicated to coverage. He has his first exciting post at The start of a pilgrim journey with the Holy Father: My Itinerary You can also follow him on twitter @ pilgrimclaz .

The Priest blogger at The hermeneutic of continuity will have a lot. See his post with some randon links. I that post he has a group of IMPORTANT and USEFUL links here in blurb:
For those watching on television, here are links for the EWTN schedules in North America and in the UK. If you want to keep a closer eye on the media coverage, Catholic Voices Media Monitor is providing helpful updates and Protect the Pope continues its sterling work.

Check out this local online Papal Visit Radio Station.

BBC POPE Visit page here.(Pretty good)

The Catholic Herald is an excellent updated resource here.

I have added the ever Wonderful Anchoress who has a a running thread at
A Running thread on Benedict in UK


More RESOURCE links to come and will be updated on this page.

Follow me on twitter where I shall be following the UK folks on twitter. I am Opinionatedcath

No comments: