Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Caddo Parish Commission President Steps Into It Regarding Louisiana 4th Congressional Race

My Bossier has the big scoop at Caddo Commission President John Escude' criticizes David Melville in blog comment . Well oops and my gosh even his back tracking might offend some clergy as well.


This is one reason why I tried to urged Fleming, who I am likely to vote for , to tone down his damn rhetoric. Fleming should know is not running against Liberals in upper Manhattan or running for office in Madision Wisconsin. He is in Northwest Louisiana for goodness sake. See my post Is Louisiana Congressman Fleming the Taliban That Needs To Replaced By A Democrat Louisiana Methodist Pastor?

The rhetoric gets picked up by his supporters, and I know John Escude' is a very good and decent man, and they say things they regret.

Needless to say Escude' is not wanting to have explain to Methodist Pastors all day his comment "who makes a living preying on the fearful and week minded sheep in his flock"

Now to be fair I have a hard time thinking Escude think this way of Melville in real life and maybe when he was writing it had a playful tone in his mind. Still it looks bad.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Escude' is a decent person. I think this was a bad case of 'foot in mouth' disease.

James H said...

Yeah I agree. I mean when you think about it I guess his mind the whole"preying on the weak minded" could have been jestful in his mind but looks really mad in print