Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Archdiocese of Washington D.C. Blog- The Catholic Church Survived the 1980's

One of the better Catholic Dioceses sites and indeed blogs is the one at the Archdiocese of D.C. They have a ton of good stuff on their blog.

I love this piece On the Mend: The Church in the Early 21st Century. Yes let me tell you as someone that came into the Church in the late 80's it was indeed that bad. I might do my own "The 80's Show" as to my early years in the Catholic Church myself.

You would have never seen such sentiments coming in any Diocesan media in the USA just ten years ago. The thought would be heretical!! Times are changing.

2 comments:

Msgr. Pope said...

God bless you and your blog. Thank God we survived the 70s and 80s

James H said...

Thanks you so much!! And Thanks for the great Blog yall are doing