Sunday, February 7, 2010

So President Obama is On TV Before the Super Bowl

On CBS. Not some just little cute throwing a football around with kids but a full blown Q and A on politics.

I really wondering who is advising the White House. I really think one problem is Obama is over exposed. People kind of tire of Presidents by their 6th year if they are two termer. This happens to them all including Reagan.

At this rate Obama will get to that point by year three of his term. If I was the White House I would keep the President off the TV during the entire Olympics where people can have a diversion.

I expect his approval rating would go up because they had a break from it all

3 comments:

dwaytogo said...

How much did it cost us to watch Obama when we actually tuned in to watch Super Bowl. I am sooo sick of this man. Turn him off.

James H said...

Yeah I mean I just don't get it. I mean we have th Traditioanl PRediential call and such which is cool.

But this is just getting silly. I think it is counter productive to him

Jim said...

You hit it on the head, not very smart of him at all.