Monday, February 8, 2010

Pro-Choice Group's President Says Tebow Ad Shows Violence Against Women

LOL is this the best they come up with.

The Women's Media Center, which had objected to Focus on the Family advertising in the Super Bowl, said it was expecting a "benign" ad but not the humor. But the group's president, Jehmu Greene, said the tackle showed an undercurrent of violence against women.
"I think they're attempting to use humor as another tactic of hiding their message and fooling the American people," she said
.

and

The Los Angeles Times reports:
Some anger persisted after the ad aired.NOW president Terry O'Neill said it glorified violence against women. "I am blown away at the celebration of the violence against women in it," she said. "That's what comes across to me even more strongly than the anti-abortion message. I myself am a survivor of domestic violence, and I don't find it charming. I think CBS should be ashamed of itself."

LOL. PLEASEEEEEE. You look like idiots. Are they complaining about the funny Betty White Ad?

1 comment:

USANA.05 said...

This post will definitely help readers like me.Thanks for sharing such a great article with us.Keep up the good works.