Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Do Baptists Talk About Tough Issues?

Wow seems I am on a Baptist thing today :). I guess that was I why I checked in too see what the Baptist Minister AKA Live the Trinity was saying.

(I was very distraught that he must be like the only blogger in Louisiana not too post one single thing on the New Orleans Saints win btw. How can it be a Baptist Minster in Baton Rouge just a few miles (Actually mile) from one of the Football most holy shrines(TIGER STADIUM) and not give a shout out to the full immersion WHO DATS!!!

Whats up with that!!!

I think he might be a secret Patriot fan or something since he comes from up north I think. )

Moving on!!!

He has a interesting post at Is this what it takes to attract young Baptists? .

I think there is sometimes a misconception of how often these issues are talked about in Baptist Churches even in the most conservative areas. You would think by reading some folks perceptions they were talking abortion, gay marriage, and assortment of other issues non stop. It is a lot more complicated than that even in the most conservative areas it can be a minefield.

Anyway I thought his article was interesting because those issues he discusses are happening in a lot of Faith Communities and even the Catholic Church of course

2 comments:

nutritionals196 said...

Very nice and useful post.Some great information to be absorbed in this post. Thanks for sharing.Keep posting.

mlm home based business said...

Thank you for the information...
earn money from home