Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Horrific Botched Suicide and Successful Murder In a Manhatten Hotel

""I can tell you the only true happy moment in my life was when Jude was born."
"He was all the love I ever had in my life. He was the only thing that made me feel life was something of beauty, ever."

The whole depressing link at Athouse' place.

What do you do with this woman? What does a Judge or Jury do if she was truly crazy. How do even go about looking at that. Or was she as Althouse said in the comments :

Isn't killing the child a way to viciously attack other people? Killing yourself does that too. It's an unanswerable act of hostility to anyone who loves you or even anyone who was in position to help you. To kill a child... that hurts other people even more, and then by suicide you escape punishment.

This reminds of something that happened to me. I was at the Courthouse in Shreveport and this attractive woman was all crying and stuff in the elevator to her lawyer. You see that of course in Courthouses but it is still uncomfortable. It was just the three of us. However this was not out of the ordinary for people coming out of Family Court .

A few hours later at home she packs a bag for her kids visitation with their dad(what she was not happy about which was the Court proceeding) then kills the kids and then herself..

I could never understand the woman literally standing next to me that day could hours later do that and I don't understand the above either.

It is just the evil one in the end.

No comments: