Friday, February 5, 2010

Do Republicans Need to Take Sides In the GOP Nevada Primary

Umm this just rubs me the wrong way. I don't think I am alone in finding it very non conservative and Republican for major conservative publications to allow people to to this on such a regular basis.

Perhaps Saul Anuzis is right and Sue Lowden is the best the conservative thing since sliced bread. But to be honest 99 percent of us don't know the issues in Nevada. I am not sure why this former chairman of the Michigan Republican party can give me any insight on this.

Let Nevada Republicans decide. DO we need yet another race where we are all suppose to take sides in a GOP primary and yet we could not tell you Nada on the race or the local issues.

It seems Conservative Republicans and yes the all mighty TEA Party movement does this at times. Some times I think I am just getting rooked. Again Lowden might be great but again it is a Nevada race.

The most I know about Nevada is the show on the history channel about the Pawn shop. Am I alone?

It just seems people thousands of a miles away just call others RINOS and such and we don't have a clue what is really going on

No comments: