Thursday, February 11, 2010

Archbishop Chaput To Preach at Baptist Revival Tent Meeting in Houston

Well not exactly.

But he will be speaking at free event hosted by Houston Baptist University which sounds pretty cool. HBU is one of those Universities I keep hearing more and more about. Or maybe that is because I just read a lot of stuff Prof Hunter Baker writes. Not sure. I wish I was closer so I could attend. :(

Evangel has details Baptists and Catholics Together: Archbishop Chaput and HBU

By the way its rare to see Baptist "Tent" revivals anymore in case you were wondering. In fact when I was Young the only Tent Revivial's I saw were Pentecostal and those are rare now. God invented air conditioning for a reason and the Baptists and Pentecostals quite agree with that divine intervention.

Update- WOW what a speech!! I have a link to the text here. Archbishop Chaput's Speech to Houston Baptists Hits Rome ( JFK WAS WRONG)

No comments: