Friday, October 2, 2009

Louisiana Couple Survives Eye Ball Taking Nekid Lady Attack


It was just before midnight Sept. 8. Moll and her husband, Cloyd Moll, had been in the car about six hours returning from a business trip to Austin, Texas. And home was but moments away when they spied a naked woman, waving her arms above her head, in the middle of the parkway at Walker Road. The Molls, thinking the woman could have been a crime victim in need of help, screeched to a halt. The woman yelled that she was going to “die fighting tonight,” her declaration augmented by an expletive…As the woman lowered her 5-foot, 4-inch, 120-pound frame inside the car and into a straddling position on Eleece Moll’s lap, she kicked Cloyd Moll’s face, sending his glasses flying out the open window.“The very first time she reached for my face, her fingernail penetrated my eye,” Eleece Moll said. “I knew from that point I had to keep my eyes closed.”
Goodness
As Seen In Shreveport has more and the link to the full story at This Week in Bossier

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Oh my gosh! Those poor people! I probably would have done the same thing, stopped to see if she was ok, thinking she was a victim of a crime.

That's horrible!

James H said...

I have to admit it is so bizaree

Jim said...

I hate when that happens.