Friday, October 16, 2009

Governor Jindal comes To My Town To Honor Veterans!!!

I had a chance to talk to my Governor on a non related Veteran topic when he came to honor Louisiana Veterans with a special Louisiana medal. I want to keep that post separate.

I will touch on that later. But I was really overwhelmed how Jindal came to honor numerous Veterans from the WWII generation on to the current era. It was truly overwhelming in many ways, They got awarded with a special Louisiana medal of honor for Louisiana. It was something to see people so proud today.

It was amazing to see so many people that have part of my community and have their individual Service branch called out There were people that I went to Mass with and was not aware of the extent of the WWII service. The Vietnam service was overwhelming too.
More later

2 comments:

Carlos Echevarria said...

Looking forward to it, must have been amazing buddy, take care, thanks for posting

Darrell said...

My hat is off to all the veterans.