Thursday, July 3, 2008

LSU Coach Les Miles Summer Press Conference (Humor)


Every Day is Saturday has a fun post up at COACH LES MILES PRESS CONFERENCE. I have to admit I don't get the taffy stuff that he keeps bringing up as to Miles.

In more serious journalism , CARL DUBOIS in the Baton Rouge Advocate contemplates if our strange new hires and players will elevate the IQ and Class of the fan base :) .


On and The Valley Shook goes into more Quarterback speculation (no doubt this will be a huge Fourth of July Topic as families and friends gather around the state) at 2008 Football Preview: The Quarterbacks . By the way he is wrong it will be Hatch :). I must say the fan base seems to be thinking Hatch more and more. However in reality I think both he and Lee are neck and neck.

Football shall be heating up. This year was as God intends the world to operate. That is LSU baseball team went into the post season and excited the fans base and thus distracted them from football. That is good for the team and the Coaches that did a break from the microscope ,a and rumors in which will come full force in just a couple of weeks

2 comments:

Padre Steve said...

Hatch looks like he could manage the team well. I hope he is cool under pressure and can handle the stress of SEC Football on the road. I am excited for a new Championship year! Let's go Tigers!

James H said...

I agree Father. I think he can manage the offense well and I bet he has been working hard this summer

I think FLynn was a good mentor to him and he saw how Flynn came into a highly stressful situation

Are you back in Louisiana?