Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jindal Vice President Talk Going Into Overdrive

The Governor Bobby Jindal is going to be McCain's VP talks has gone into overdrive because of the events of the last 24 hours.

The fact that Novak is the source that McCain will pick his VP this week makes me doubt it considering his track record this year.

However why is McCain coming to Louisiana all of a sudden? Why is he meeting with Jindal? I do not no think it is about making him his VP.

Any way the Governor of the Great State of Louisiana is coming to my town . Let me say if Jindal was going to named to run on the ticket with McCain I do not think Jindal would be up here in the sticks the day before!!!

I will be asking him:
What are doing about Coastal Erosion!!

What are we doing about the Dead Zone in the Gulf!!!

Will Some of this State Surplus be used for Coastal Erosion projects!!!

Will he urge McCain to speak out on these issues tomorrow!!

Will he urge anyone running for President to fquit using Metro New Orleans as a backdrop and get on the Coast and tell us what the Federal Govt is going to do!!

No comments: