Friday, July 11, 2008

University of Minnesota Professor Pledges to do Sacrilege on Eucharist

A little update as to the story about the University of Central Kid that held the Blessed Sacrament hostage. Turns out some grown man that is a University Prof at University of Minnesota wants desecrate the Eucharist as a sing of support. He stated on web site he stated in part:

“It’s a Frackin’ Cracker!”:
“Can anyone out there score me some consecrated communion wafers?” Myers continued by saying, “if any of you would be willing to do what it takes to get me some, or even one, and mail it to me, I’ll show you sacrilege, gladly, and with much fanfare. I won’t be tempted to hold it hostage
....

What's Wrong with the World has the story at Minnesota Prof Pledges to Descecrate Eucharist. Now the infamous Richard Dawkins is trying to support behind the Prof because Catholic of course are out raged. See that update here at Richard Dawkins Rallies Support for Minnesota Prof

No comments: