Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Twelve Democratic senators Oppose United Nations Gun Control Treaty

Wow I can see the campaign ads already next fall on this. Obama does does NOT need this in 2012. This is sort of thing that in some more moderate to liberal states that have a strong gun rights tradition that will cause him heartburn.

MCJ has COLD, DEAD HANDS .

Yes Yes I am willing to bet the Holy See thinks this a grand idea but this is one of those areas where Catholics in the United States can safely disagree I think as to domestic policy. I am not one of those that freak out when someone says the UN is about to do x (insert the black helicopters) , but the fact that 11 democrat Senators are quickly showing opposition gets my attention. Maybe there is nothing to this but maybe there is with these folks opposing.

Here is the list of DEM Senators I actually think they could easily get a few more Democratic signatures too boot including my U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu I bet.

No comments: