Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Things About the Electricity People I Never Knew

Now tropical storm Gustav that was going through a nice pace through Louisiana seems to have stalled over my house. One major wind gust caused a tree limb to fall on the line between the Power lines at road and my House. Power has just come on. To my surprise the the people that give me the magic juice out of the holes in the wall gave US A BILL for fixing the line. It appears that if this occurs on my property I have to pay for it!!! Who Knew!!!

Anyway I am again online right now. FAITHFUL READERS DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE

1 comment:

GumboFilé said...

My wife and I just got back to Grand Coteau a few hours ago after spending the last four nights in Springhill. Grand Coteau was pretty hard hit. I heard that at least a couple of houses were destroyed. This in a community of only 1,000.