Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I Just watched Fox News(Bitt Hume) and It was the Romney Hour!!!

Basically one got the impression that Governor Romney is unstoppable!! Hes surging in the Polls!! He is the only one that has Money!!! It wasn't until the roundtable that the sole voice of reason William Kristol said give me a break.

I decided to check the latest poll and guess what I see at the Daily Presidential Tracking Polling at Rasmussen?

11/06/07
Thompson 16 %
Rudy 24%
Romney 11%
McCain 13%
Huckabee 14 %

So today Huckabee is ahead of of Romney and nipping at Thompsons heels. Lesson- Take with a huge grain of salt what you see on TV.

2 comments:

A Secular Franciscan said...

I think they are in for a surprise as Huckabee continues to climb in the polls.

I wish they'd call me so I could say "I like Mike".

James H said...

I think so too and I owuld be called :)

By the way by chance I ran across your blog tonight. I am thinking of trying to find the Catholic blogs and do a post on them. I will include yours