Monday, November 12, 2007

A Nice Salute to Coach Croom of Mississippi State

I was pretty excited that Coach Croom and his Mississippi State Bulldogs got a win over Alabama. It was not really because they were playing Alabama and it is LSU's rival. No Coach Croom deserved it. He took over a program and preached patience. It was a historic win in many ways. True he won against Bama last year. But too many people blamed Bama's loss on Coach Shula. This year with Coach Saban at the Bama helm however that would not play.

I think From Burke to Kirk and Beyond... really has a very very nice write up on Coach Croom. Go see Funny bounces, history, and poetic gridiron justice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I don't know if anyone will appreciate it, but I put my heart into writing that post.