Thursday, November 8, 2007

Louisiana Catholic Blogger Update for Nov 8th

I suppose I should be calling this the Louisiasna Evening Catholic Update for how late it is getting out today.

Dei Gratia is in big need of our prayers. His brother was in an accident. Please read Prayer Request

Alive and Young is going to be on the road some Go see his post On the Road Again . . . to NCYC

Astonished, Yet at Home! has his usual good quality and quanity of post up again. He oftens has very provactive links I am urged to comment on :) Tonight is no exception. Country Music star Hank Thompson has died. Go his post Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes? on this passing giant. No Lincoln Love Here is an interesting link that is pretty anti Lincoln. I might if I don't snooze off do a response to this article because even as a Southerner I respect Lincoln. A link to a Rod Dreher article at Christians for Rudy, McCain, and Obama . Congress Hands Bush First Veto Override is a tad of political news. I shall be responding later to some of the statement that Astonished makes here at Pat Loves Rudy . In a Surprise, Pat Robertson Backs Giuliani is a related post. There were a few post of Tobias that I missed yesterday. They are Record Setting Revolutionaries for Ron Paul ,Benedict's Revolution: The Return of the Old Latin Mass , Obsession With Violence Turns Demonic .


Fr. Victor Brown’s Catholic Daily Message has a very daily meditation.


Cajun Cottage Under the Oaks has some good posts up. Go see Question of the Day, What World Will Your Children Live In?, and Good Question about Christmas Mosaic


Thoughts & Ruminations from Fr. Ryan has a post up today. I must say I like the new look of his blog and the fact I can link to individual post easier. He has nice small blurb that makes on think today here.


Catholic Tube has an interesting vid up on the Harry Potter Book controversy.

From The Recamier has a very nice update today. She also starts off with why this is an important date in American Catholic History.

Footprints on the Fridge has a very nice post called Lovelieness of Handmade Gifts.

We have a couple of Catholic Authors on this Louisiana Blogging links. A Number of Things is one of them. Check out a post on her new book here at Thank You!!

The Brown Pelican Society has again a huge set of links that have a lot of Catholic related News. Since I am running late with the update I ill not link each individual entry. Be sure to click on his blog to see them all.

No comments: