Friday, November 2, 2007

Have A Blessed ALL Souls Day

Work Obligations are keeping Blogging light for the second day in a row. I shall have Louisiana Catholic blogger update tomorrow that covers what the blogs were saying both today and tomorrow morning. ALso some other post and such.

All Souls Day is one of my favorite liturgical days. The Way of the Fathers has a nice post up today called All Souls.

I was too tired when I got in last night to make this post but I wanted to give the link to how we can obtain the indulgence the Chruch offers us for ALL SOULS. That link also has a lot of stuff on the traditions and apologetics for ALL SOULS.

Pope Benedict is offering prayers for the Ssouls of past Popes today.

I will try to remember to look at the some of the Louisiana Diocese papers in the next week or so and post some pictures and articles that are about how we celbrated these two days down here in the deep South

No comments: