Tuesday, May 21, 2013

59 Percent of Priests Don't Like New Mass Translation - 70 Percent of Catholics Overall Do

An interesting survey came out that I suspect will be closely examined. 59% Priests do not like the new English Mass translations.

This is compared to a survey last year that 70% of Catholics LIKE THE NEW TRANSLATIONS.

I am not totally shocked by this I and I suspect we are going to get a lot more closer to 50/50 as some Priests have more time to get "used to it ".

The Priest study from my quick glimpse of it does not talk about the age of the Priests and their answers. From my pure personal experience most younger Priests seem to be far more OK with the new translation that those that are older. So I guess time will tell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out though, not all the music that is offred
for free of charge on the on line is royalty-free. The Bollywood songs are
generally elaborate and generously filmed.

Look into my web page: tłumaczenia rosyjski Katowice