Sunday, January 10, 2010

Goodness Bobby Jindal Gets Around

We used to never see a Governor in my neck of the woods. I think a decade went by easily without seeing one. I think this must be Jindal's tenth trip to my Parish.

He does always make a big fuss about it either. This morning he spoke to the Baptist at Church this morning and had a little reception at the Police Jury where he gave a check for 150,0000 bucks. That was all by 1 pm on a lazy SUNDAY. Where is he going next.

Jindal is so going to carry the rural areas and North Louisiana. He still has that knack with people one on one from what I observed today.

3 comments:

Greta Perry said...

Thanks for your great Angel support!

James H said...

Your welcome. I have been promoting it at tigerdroppings too

Anonymous said...

Praise jesus.

http://kingofages.wordpress.com/