Thursday, July 2, 2009

More Bobby Jindal in 2012 Talk (Jim Brown Column)

There are two kind of stories on this theme. One is Bobby Jindal running for the President in 2012. The second , and more abundant, is to to use the story of Jindal likely not to run as a cover to attack Jindal.

What ever you want to say about Jim Brown on the whole he is one of the more smarter politicos. I always like him for some reason and he was one of the Democrats that I would always vote for. Also I thought his Federal conviction was nonsense. I was actually hoping that Bush might issue a Pardon on him. Anyway I like him and his columns are often a good read.

HOWEVER

I think his column is nonsense. See National Political Life Left for Bobby Jindal?

Again all signs are that Bobby is running for Governor in 2011. He can't run for Governor and then just months later win the early critical GOP primaries.

Also there is another problem that is overlooked. That is hurricane season. Last year Bobby had to spend a couple of months dealing with the hurricane that made Baton Rouge and much of South Louisiana look like a war zone. He can't be in Iowa, Florida, South Carolina, and New Hampshire if another one strikes as they usually do in September. Time and raising money is critical then for the GOP hopeful.

Perhaps I am missing something but how Bobby would get pass this I have no clue.

No comments: