Thursday, October 16, 2008

Up In the Saddle Again?

Good Grief I hope so. It has not been a pleasant couple of days with this flu like bug I have had. It feels like I have not posted in a week.

To make it worse when I am ill I have the most weird and times unsettling dreams that make less restful and even more depressed. Blahhhhhhh.

For instance in a weird dream I had last night, that I guess was sort of amusing in a way, the Pope died in my house. I like walked back int he bedroom and there was the Pope all decked out. I am not sure how he got that way. Anyway I was trying to explain to my mother (who is non Catholic) that we really needed to call a priest. However I could not find the number for the Dicoese of Shreveport in the Phone Book!!! which was making me more aggravated. I think I shouted a "Why don't they teach you these things in school" sort of comment and woke up.

Anyway tha that been my life the last few days.

More regular posting today.

No comments: