Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baskin Robbins Has Obama Ice Cream?

Good Grief. . Does your Baksin Robbins havbe Obama Ice Cream? Mickey Kaus reports:

Thursday, October 23, 2008
Everybody's Pitching In! I got home to find a staccato message on my phone machine from a Republican friend:
OK. So depressed about this election that I had to go to Baskin-Robbins and just buy a pint of ice cream and some caramel cones for [my son].
And of course, of course, I get there trying to drown my sorrows, and the flavor of the month is
"Whirl of Change."
"Whirl of Change" with a little Democratic donkey sign.
It's like peanut nougat ice cream with chunks of chocolate enrobed in more chocolate.
And I think it's also some kind of horrific multiracial metaphor.
But anyway so "Whirl of Change." Flavor of the month at Baskin Robbins.
I can't even listen to NPR. I get two NPR's and I switched the channel to the other NPR which usually isn't political and they were talking about the Davenport Zither Society and it was great. Fantastic.
I listened to that for like twenty minutes.
Baskin-Robbins is doing its part! ...

Background: Here. ... 12:52 P..M.

As you can see in the link Obama won just by a hair against Straight Talk Crunch

No comments: