Saturday, October 25, 2008

Louisiana Catholic Blogger Update For Saturday, October 25, 2008 (Beat the Evil Georgia Folks Edition)


Geaux Tigers and Go Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Beat Army. In fact go all Louisiana Football Teams today even TULAME!!!


I missed the Louisiana Catholic Update Thursday and yesterday. Yesterday the big Evangel Powerhouse came to town. We lost . First half was great and the second half was a comedy of errors. The night ended by me having car trouble at the gas station. I decided to walk home by cutting across the woods , across the rail road track across the City Golf course and up the hill to my house. In trying to save 15 minutes I Went into a area I was not familiar with, went into a briar patch fell down a ravine and because I could not see my hand in front of my face fell into a creek. All at 10 pm at night with the temps in the low 40's!!!


Anyway these are the posts I have missed from Louisiana Bloggers the last couple of days

Moms and Kids At Home has two very good posts one in which I will highlight later. See Are You Smarter Than a Celebrity? and Let's Start with Ethanol, or Not

From The Recamier has daily update here. She has Saints Saint John of Capistrano, Priest (died 1456)


From Comayagua, Honduras our Louisiana Mission Gal Witnessing Hope has Feels like Katrina all over again…

Our Homeschooling dad from baton Rouge The Wolf Den has Do I need an "employee review"?


For The Greater Glory has My LSAT score came back... and I have an AWESOME new banner ( I agree it is great. The Church in the center of his banner is one my favorites in all of Louisiana. That is St Patricks in New Orleans)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you survived. And to think, the Michiganders are getting their snow mobiles ready and putting on studded tires for ice racing on their motorbikes about now.

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Thanks for all the links..

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least the Saints won eh?