Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CNN' Campbell Brown Not Buying Obama's Kool- Aid


Campbell Brown Speaks!!! She is also not bashing Palin this time. By the way Louisiana readers yes that is "Jim" Browns daughter. She was born in Ferriday but grew up across the river in Natchez . I actually met her once . I had friends that were part of the Ferriday Crowd and she was in town in my much younger days. I pretty much flirted with her pretty strong at the great bar "Natchez under the Hill" . She was pretty nice but alas my efforts were unsuccessful. I don't think I was Natchez Cotillion quality :) .
Anyway we have Obama NIGHT with his huge info commercial.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Link FAIL

James H said...

Oh thanks. I will redo it

Anonymous said...

The Myth of the 600 million

She 'forgot' the AVS disabled part.

He broke a promise, yes but Obama's website disabled (broke?) the address verification system.

No real checks of who you are, what your real donations are, and even if you are in the US.

Its called fraud.

AVS means: You cannot buy from Amazon without your billing address matching your credit card number.

She is still taking sips of the same koolaid, just a different cup.

Carlos Echevarria said...

James, I responded to you about Florida on my blog:

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4436229490783243021&postID=5357142818460862799

BTW, can I use your Kool Aid pic as a badge, with an obviously link back to your site???

As for Campbell Brown, you probably know she used to be the Saudi propaganda minister's "friend", prior to him becoming the present US Ambassdor!!! (see Atlas Shrugs or Debbie Schlussel)

Then she goes full circle with Ari, LOL, right???

Ironically I am starting see some elements of the MSM, albeit a few, starting to change their tunes, because their crediblity is so diminished this go around in 08'

Plus did you see Edwards former senior speech writer, a female, is voting for McCain...

When you have even Dan Rather admitting that the MSM is in the tank for ObamaNation, you know something is amiss in our world, right????

I am trying to email directly, to no avail, can you send me a blank message so I can register it to:

cemiami@comcast.net

I had a run in with a local NBC reporter yesterday at the MAC rally, LOL...they did not send a national MSNBC beat reporter to cover it!!!

Let's keep the faith,
Let's stand up and fight
Let's remember the valor and gallantry of John Sidney McCain III in Vietnam, so we can go out and win this election....